TERMS & CONDITIONS
HOMEPAGE / Terms & Conditions
Greekproduct.de is an online store selling products through the Internet owned by the company Greekproduct e.K Obst & Gemüse based in the address Edmund-Weber-Str.183 44651 Herne.
The main concern of our company is the disclosure of the terms governing the rights and obligations of greekproduct.de to all of you visitors of its websites and which are designed to inform you about your rights and obligations and your convenience in the search and purchase of the items from its store.
A prerequisite for the start of the transaction between us is the disclosure of your personal data. During ordering, you will be asked for your full name, the address to which you want the sold products send to, the number of your landline phone (or any other phone number which will be used for your convenience), your e-mail address, etc.
The company and greekproduct.de, faithfully obeying the principles of protection of personal data provided by the relevant laws and international conventions, will not make any illegal and without your previous approval use of them.
Greekproduct.de in no way discloses, publishes, sells or exchanges your personal data and information entrusted to us. Exceptionally, the company might disclose your personal information, while complying with statutory procedures when required by public authority, court, etc.
You have also the right to proceed, if there is reason, to a change of the personal data that you have submitted to us by completing the corresponding online form.
To facilitate and serve all those who wish to buy from our store, we have the following payment methods:
- By PayPal
- By deposit in our bank account – Volksbank Bochum Witten e.K DE 93 4306 0129 0252 7965 01 BIC: GENODEM1BOC
The products will be sent to the address you have indicated by courier. In areas where it is not possible to send your order by courier, the delivery time is provided by Deutsche Post. Missions will take place daily, except Saturdays, Sundays and holidays.
The prices shown in the lists next to each product include VAT.
- Force majeure: If for reasons of force majeure (eg bad weather, strikes, etc.) it is not possible to deliver the products within the specified time, we will notify you via e-mail, to tell us if you wish, under those circumstances, the completion of your order.
- Greekproduct e.K . responsibility: Greekproduct.de is not responsible for damages that may be caused during transportation.
- Commercial messages: Greekproduct.de enables users to choose receiving information on new products available on the market and other offers, paying arrangements etc. along with sending advertising – informational messages to their e-mail or postal address or by phone. Greekproduct.de will not overuse the above service. The option to stop receiving promotional messages is always given to its users.
- In case of refund without greekproduct.de being liable, the customer bears half the cost.
All transactions made through greekproduct.de are governed by the International and European law that regulates issues relating to electronic commerce as well as the Law on Consumer Protection (Law 2251/1994) regulating matters relating to sales by distance. For any dispute, the jurisdiction lies on the courts of Bochum – Nordrhein-Westfalen.